Tuesday 1 November 2011

Mac Mercurial Mineralized eyeshadow - Review

IMG_4647

Hey Bloggers,

This is a review on Mac’s Mercurial Mineralized eyeshadow. It’s the first time I try some Mac mineralized eyeshadows. I received it at my birthday in a set from Mac that had this eyeshadow, Nymphette lipglass, Zoom Lash mascara, Well dressed blush and Pretty baby beauty powder. I really like that set and I find it is an amazing value for the price. Unfortunately, it was limited edition but you can get most products separately or you can try to search in your local CCO because that’s where I got it

- This eyeshadow really is a surprise. You see all these pretty shades in it like pink, burgundy, purple, lavender and gold. I was really curious to see how the color would turn out. When all mixed together, it turns out a nice beige champagne color. The color is really not intense. It just adds a nice touch of shimmers to your lid.

- I really like the shade and I think it’s kind of cool how the color turns out but I think the product is way more pretty in the pan than the color all mixed together. I would really have liked to see the purple of the color a little bit more because on your lid, nobody can tell that there is some purple there.

Anyway, beside that it’s still a good product and I will for sure find many different combinations to use it with. The only thing is that I don’t really think it’s that unique and I think it’s not a must have color especially at the price it is.

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.