Monday 24 October 2011

Mac Amber lights eyeshadow - Review

Hey Bloggers,

So, this summer, when I was in Maine, I went to a Mac store. I really don’t go often to a Mac store because there’s none close to where I live. This summer, I went there and bought 4 eyeshadows plus the ones I bought at CCO. There’s one eyeshadow that caught my eye and I really regretted not buying. It was Amber lights. The finish is a frost and the pigmentation is really good. The only thing I have to mention as I said yesterday is that it’s really similar to woodwinked so you don’t need both. I ordered this eyeshadow looking on the website and reviews and I wish I would have bought another color to have more variety in my Mac collection that is slowly growing.

Ok, so my birthday was this week and I got a lot of makeup so make sure to look out for a new haul on this blog coming soon with Mac, Sephora and drugstore makeup. Plus I’m probably going to post an Halloween tutorial on Cleopatra makeup by the end of the week because our costume day at school is on thursday.

Thanks…

xox Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.