Saturday 29 October 2011

Haul–Birthday : Mac, Sephora, Drugstore

Hey Bloggers,

It was my birthday last week and for my birthday I wanted to get makeup. I have a couple of things from everywhere that I really wanted to try. There are the products that I got:

 

From the drugstore:

- Personnelle lashes

- L’Oréal Hip duo in Adventurous

- Revlon Lipstick in Nude Attitude

- Rimmel London day’2’night mascara

 

From Mac:

- Mac eyeshadow in Fig 1

- Mac eyeshadow in Vibrant grape

- Mac eyeshadow in All That Glitters

- Mac eyeshadow in Soft Brown

- Mac mineralized eyeshadow in Mercurial

- Mac blush in Peachykeen

- Mac beauty powder in Pretty Baby

- Mac blush in Well dressed

- Mac lipglass in Nymphette

- Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash

 

From Sephora:

- Kat Von D eyeshadow palette in Saint

 

Ok so that was it. I hope you liked this haul. Please comment if you want a review on any product.

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.