Sunday 25 September 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Twinkled pink - Review

IMG_4541IMG_4542

Hey Bloggers,

This is a short review on a shade from Revlon named Twinkled pink. It is a really nice pink color and I feel that it is just perfect. Not too dark or too light. The color is really pretty and it’s a really good lipstick. I really like the color selection Revlon has. The only thing is that I always buy the same colors! In my collection, pretty much all my lipsticks are that kind of pink shade. I think I need to learn how to get something different next time! But, if you’re looking for that kind of pink color, it is a really good choice and I would recommend it.

Please comment and subscribe…

Mel xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.