Friday 23 September 2011

EOTD–Green eye tutorial

IMG_4461IMG_4480IMG_4460

Hey Bloggers,

Sorry if I wasn’t able to blog a lot during the past weeks. It’s because school started again and I have a lot less time to blog and as you all know, the first days or weeks at school can be crazy! But, I’m back now an I hope I will be able to post more regularly.

This is just a green eye look I did using some products I have in my makeup collection that I don’t use often. There’s the list of products used:

- Shimmery light green eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmers palette.

- Darker matte green eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral palette

- Any matte skin tone color to use as your highlight.

- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew.

- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.

- Covergirl lashblast mascara.

Hope you liked it…

Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks, Bye xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.