Friday 2 September 2011

Review–OPI shatter nail polish

Hey bloggers,

This is a review on OPI’s shatter nail polish. In Canada, where I live, OPI is hard to find and it’s really expensive. Usually, it retails for 12$ a bottle which I find kind of expensive especially when I don’t wear nail polish often because I always have my nails done with gel. But, during my trip to the US, I found it at Ulta for about 8$ I think and I thought that’s my chance to try at an affordable price.

I was really curious to see how this nail polish was going to work. Basically, you apply one coat and it will shatter and it’s as easy as applying any other nail polishes. The only thing I have to say about this is that it has a kind of thicker consistency than a regular nail polish but it’s still easy to apply.

The shatter really works well. Imagine the silver on the top of the bottle was the black. That’s the effect you get from this nail polish. The only think I need to mention about this nail polish is that you have to use a top coat on top of it otherwise it will chip easily.

I really like this shatter nail polish and I really recommend it to anyone. I’ve come to really like how it looks and I’m definitely looking forward to buy more colors of shatter nail polish even if I will probably only use it on my toes.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't have this one, even though I've wanted it since it came out! lol I do have Pure Ice's version of black shatter, though. I guess it'll have to do for now lol

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.