Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara - Review

Hey Bloggers,

Today’s review is about a Mascara that I got from Mac. It is the Zoom fast black lash mascara. It’s the first mascara from Mac that I buy. Usually I buy drugstore mascara’s because the many high-end mascaras that I’ve tried disappointed me and were just not as good as the ones I tried from the drugstore. So, I didn’t have really high hopes for this mascara because I had already heard so many comments about Mac mascaras not being that great at all. But, these are my thoughts on this mascara in my opinion.

- The formulation is on wet but not too much. It is exactly like I like my mascaras to be. I usually prefer a slightly more wet formulation because I find it is easier to get the product on my lashes.

- The brush is really small compared to the past mascaras that I’ve used. But, surprisingly, it applies the mascara beautifully and I really like how it gives me perfect defined lashes. You know, that look when you see models in adds with amazing falsies where every lashes has the same distance between them and everything is so perfect? That’s the look I get with this mascara. Some peoples even think that I wear false lashes.

- So, I’ve used this mascara for a little over a week now everyday and I still really like it. The only thing I will have to see is how fast it will dry. Sometimes, there are amazing mascara’s out there at first when you open them but it dries up after about two weeks. I hope this one is not like that because I really like it.

So, overall, I really like this mascara. I would recommend it to everyone. Honestly, it’s really hard for me to choose a favourite mascara but I think this one if it’s not my favourite, it’s definitely one of my favourite mascaras of all time and this is a big thing because I’ve tried many many mascaras ever since I started putting on makeup, never buying the same twice.

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.