Thursday 3 November 2011

Mac Lip Glass in Nymphette - Review

Hey Bloggers,

Today’s review is on a Lip glass from Mac. This is the first lipglass that I have. The only other lip-gloss that I have from Mac is a cremesheen and I really like it.

- The color is really pretty. I really like the nice pale pink color with golden shimmers. I understand now why I heard peoples talk about it on YouTube. It is actually one of my favourite color because it’s just so pretty.

- The formulation is really thick and sticky. I’ve heard these adjectives to qualify Mac lip glasses before so it was not really a surprise but I definitely prefer the formulation of the cremesheens which are really less sticky and super creamy.

Overall, I still really like the color. The stickiness is something I can deal with because the color is so pretty but I’m not sure for the price that I’m going to buy some more colors of these lip glasses because there’s a lot of cheaper lip-glosses that I prefer.

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.