Thursday 17 November 2011

Mac Fig 1 eyeshadow - Review

Hey Bloggers,

Today’s review is on this matte eyeshadow from Mac named Fig 1. It a really nice dark purple color perfect for the crease or outer corner because it is dark and matte. So, there’s my review about it.

So, it’s a really nice matte color. I was really happy to get this because I was looking for a nice darker matte purple for a long time because most of the purple shades I own are shimmery. The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is really nice and I like how it is quite easy to blend. I know that purples look really nice on almost any eye color but I really like this shade for my green eyes because I think it really makes them pop and it’s just the perfect shade that doesn’t make you look tired as some purple can do.

So, I really recommend this shade because it’s really pretty and I like that I don’t have anything like it.

Mel xox

1 comment:

  1. Pretty color! I have a smashbox color that is really similar that I love!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.