Monday 22 April 2013

Dior Amber Diamonds highlighting powder - Review

IMG_4956

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Bloggers,

Today’s post is going to be about Dior Amber diamond highlighting powder. I’ve had this since a while. I received this as a gift for my birthday. I’ve always wanted this highlight before that but I was never able to take the move to splurge because it is so expensive, especially in Canada. Is it worth the money? Here’s what I think.

Packaging: This comes in a gorgeous expensive looking compact with the Dior logo on it and it comes in a small velvet sleeve to protect the packaging. I like that the lid is securely closed so I’m not scared that it will open.

Product: I really like the product itself it gives a really nice sheen to the skin without having noticeable glitter. I don’t find that it accentuates pores but as with any highlighter, I would not put this over blemishes as you don’t want to highlight those. This powder is really soft and you don’t need to apply a lot. The only thing is that being soft, I’m scared it might break during travelling so it’s not a product that I’m going to bring during vacations. At that price, I really don’t want to break it.

Grades:

Packaging: 9/10

Quality: 8/10

Price: 5/10

Total: 7.3/10 (B+)

To conclude, this product is really nice. I really like the finish and the colors it gives to the skin. The only bad thing about it really is the price but that’s you pay for Dior. If you have the money to buy it, go for it but I think there are more affordable options with similar results out there. Not looking at the color, a nice mid-range option would be Mac mineralize skinfinish in porcelain pink and a nice super affordable option would be Hard Candy bronzer in Tiki (It’s really an highlighter even on my light skin). So, I hope this review was helpful and I hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day,

Mel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.